The ECB’s recent expansion of the scope of the Money Market Statistical Reporting (MMSR) regime and updating of its reporting guidance, demonstrates the increased focus that central banks are placing on money markets regulatory reporting regimes in order to monitor the transmission of monetary policy and set new benchmark interest rates.
Watch the webinar now
* indicates required fields
- Why MMSR reporting is important to regulators
- What the reporting requirements are and common errors
- The consequences of getting your reporting wrong
- Are you one of the 24 firms now in scope for MMSR?
- How to put the right controls in place.
- Ian Rennie, Managing Director, Kaizen
- Jonathan Lee, Money Markets Reporting Director, Kaizen
- Faizal Shaikh, Money Markets Reporting Director, Kaizen
- Danny Corrigan, London Reporting House
- For any queries relating to the webinar or to speak to one of our subject matter experts, please contact us.